Now taking applications for the 2015-16 University Staff Council Scholarships
University Staff Council
The University Staff Council (USC) stated mission is to represent the interests of and address the issues impacting both classified and non-classified staff employees under the leadership of the Texas A&M University President.
The council will provide a voice and integrate staff perspective by:
- Acting as a conduit for two-way communication between staff and administration.
- Engaging staff and bringing their interests before the administration.
- Identifying university issues and their impact on staff.
- Exploring and researching possible solutions.
- Providing options and recommendations to the President.
- Interacting with other councils.
The University Staff Council will not act in an advocacy role in any specific employee/employer policy matter or dispute within the University, nor will it assume the role of arbitrator in any such matter. Employees are encouraged to work directly with their supervisor or management personnel, or their appropriate Human Resources office, if issues are specific to their personal situation. Employees submitting inquiries to this website should be aware that an inquiry will be reviewed by a subcommittee of the University Staff Council for response.
September 30, 2014
The 2013-2014 University Staff Council Annual Report is now available here.
July 16, 2014
We are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2014-15 University Staff Council Staff Scholarships
Questions and feedback may be sent via email to email@example.com.